The Drupal CMS Developer will deploy and administer the companywide Drupal Enterprise portal server in DoLessons and be responsible for developing software to meet the immediate needs of DoLessons’ business in time effective manner.
Other responsibilities include:
- Automate business processes
- Application development and business collaboration.
- Develop mobile applications where necessary for business process automation.
- Carry out research and development.
- Gather initial user requirements.
- Design solution based on Drupal platform if possible.
- Select a vendor in cases where is more economical to buy software.
- Document all software solutions developed.
- Manage the back end of the corporate website.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or Equivalent
- 1-3 years’ relevant post-NYSC experience required
- Knowledge of C#, PowerShell, Java and PHP programming language.
- Knowledge of MSSQL, MySQL, Drupal, SharePoint Server 2013, WordPress, object Oriented Design andITILv3
- Knowledge of Shell scripting, Linux Ubuntu OS environment.
- Analytical Thinking, Problem Solving and Self-management skills
- Team work and Customer Service skills
- Proficiency in MS Office & Products